Monday, April 13, 2015

Mar 9, 2015

 Mar 5, David wrote
-You have so much to learn and so little time.  Don't give up and work hard it is something i know you know how to do.  organize a snowball fight, clean the walks for somebody, or other service project.  do something to use your time and stop thinking about how much you would rather not be doing what you are doing.  I know bark like a dog that can be fun and your companion might even wonder about you....my point is you can make this fun and enjoyable if you put your mind to it.  Send me some photos if you get a chance..
I love and miss you Dad. 

 
Mar 9, Jeremy wrote
Well, you can thank Savannah. She sent me an email telling me not to give up then something just clicked and now I'm happy!! I would send pictures but I haven't taken any...

No comments:

Post a Comment